Monday, January 28, 2008

When I can't concentrate on my work, I turn to blogging.


This really means something, since you see something here everyday without fail.
Everywhere I go, its about o'levels. Every corner I turn to, there's people saying "you have to study! the o'levels are coming!"


I'm actually not tired of listening to them. i REALLY need somebody beside me droning on about the o'levels the whole day. Teachers will never fail to give us speeches on how we should buck up, so i'll come home feeling all motivated, dreaming of myself getting 7A1s, hugging my friends, ecstatic tears rolling down my cheeks. I dream of something like that everyday.

They ask you to set your goals high up. I did, but I don't think it'll ever happen given my current rate of studying.


Many people tell me "You seriously can really get into VJC, you'll just have to spend much less time on the computer". I'll nod my head in agreement, "yeah, I think i should really stop my addiction before it gets too late".....


But the moment I reach home, I'll switch this damned thing on, giving the excuse "oh, i HAVE to listen to music". Seconds later, I'll find my fingers clicking and typing away, the hours passing by so quickly, and it'll be midnight in no time. Then i start panicking. MY HOMEWORK IS UNDONE! what do i do?

I'd drink a cup of tea, do some work till its 1:30 am, and just convince myself "its okay, ms/mr xxx won't scold me for not doing my work"

_____________________________________________________

ms xxx will come in with a bright smile on her face, "my dear students, lets go through the homework i've given you last week!"

I'll look down at my blank sheet of paper in guilt, trying my best to hide it from her. All of us stare at her blankly.

there's disappointment etched all over her face.

I tell myself, for the sake of my teacher and myself, I'll try my best to do my chemistry.





But here I am, again.

No comments: